EFORT Webinar | ORTHOPAEDIC & TRAUMA SURGEONS IN TIME OF COVID-19
Monday 6 April 2020 | 19:00-20:30 Central European Time
- Practical suggestions for the orthopaedic community in this challenging time of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Understand the role of orthopaedic and trauma surgeons in the present setting.
- Share experiences around Europe at different level: do and don’ts.
- How to improve care and safety of orthopaedic and trauma patients in a pandemic situation.
- How to organize the department, the team, the emergency, the surgery, the consultation office.