Monday 29 April 2019 | 19:00-20:00 CET
Tired of monotonous defenses of 1 stage and 2 stage of Hip Infection?
- Do PJI surgeons remind you of politicians or pop music fans?
- Do you actually know the latest comparisons of multicenter series?
- Do you think all 1-stage and 2-stages are the same?
- or, on the contrary, are you concerned about todays’ controversies when faced with a new case?
- Wouldn't you like to hear about specific surgical tricks, friendly advice and inspiring ideas from prominent experts witnessing countless numbers of cases every year?
To answer these questions join the webinar by registering on line:
More information: https://www.efort.org/elearning/
This Webinar is organised by the EFORT Orthopaedic Education Group
independent of any commercial educational support and hosted by m-events.
|Webinar Programme – ‘One Stage or Two Stage in Hip Infection: Tips & Tricks’|
|José Cordero-Ampuero*, Spain||Introduction|
|José Cordero-Ampuero, Spain||1 vs 2 stage: Comparisons and Controversies|
|Thorsten Gehrke, Germany||Tricks for One-Stage|
|Luigi Zagra, Italy||Tricks for Two-Stage|
|All speakers & participants||Questions, Discussions & Answers|